- Regulations 2PMode website determine the rules connected with its operational requirements as well as the way of using its resources by Users.
- Each User of the website accepts the rules of usage without reservations and is obliged to obey them while visiting the site.
- In the case when the User does not accept the terms and conditions provided herein, he/she is obliged to abandon the website immediately.
- Website is accessible under the address http://www.2pmode.com/.
- Each game and other content provided by the website are free of charge and using it does not result in any payments payable for the benefit or its authors and/or website Administrator.
- Website Administrator does not bear responsibility for the content of the games as well as for negative effects arising from using them.
Technical terms and conditions of using the website.
- For proper using the Website it is necessary to:
- Has to possess the proper hardware enabling the User to have the Internet access.
- Web browser displaying hypertext documents.
- Files provided by the website are created in Flash, Shockwave, Java or Unity formats. In order to ensure the proper performance of those applications, the User has to download and install free of charge Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player, Aplet Java and Unity, from producers sites.
- 2PMode.com website is dedicated for desktop computers, notebooks, netbooks and mobile devices.
- The User is obliged to provide equipment to benefit from the Website at he's own expense.
- The User who uses website confirm that is 13 years of age or older. If is under 13 years of age, should be accompanied and directly supervised by a parent or legal guardian.
- Website Administrator does not bear responsibility for the consequences of using the site by Users under 13 years of age, without adult supervision.
- The person allows the User under 13 years of age to use the site undertakes that supervise the care and responsibility for his/her actions.
- The person having the care of the User under 13 years of age agrees it accept responsibility even if such part has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyrights and other intellectual property laws.
- Copyright is a form of intellectual property (like the patent, the trademark, and the trade secret) which accrue to authors and publishers in the pages of Website.
- Each sings, trademarks on materials provided by the 2PMode and contained on website, are protected by copyrights and intellectual property laws and is owned by its authors and/or publishers.
- Each game and content provided by the website as well as text and/or graphic contained herein, are protected by copyrights and intellectual property laws and is owned by its authors and/or publishers.
- Graphics, text as well as website script are protected by copyrights and intellectual property laws. It is forbidden to copy, distribute, publish or insert elsewhere fully or partially any and all elements of them without due authorization.
- It is forbidden without the prior written approval of the Administration:
- framing section of the website,
- translation into other languages,
- selling or lend any elements of the website.
- Hotlinking to any material within this domain without providing its source, is strictly forbidden.
- In the case when any elements of the games provided do not work, the author and/or publisher of a given game is responsible for restoring it to the proper functioning.
- Website Administration make efforts to prevent infringing copyrights.
- Using the materials posted on the site must be non-commercial.
- In the case of a breach of copyright / intellectual property rights of the concerned User is required to send by the contact form necessary data (full contact details, description of the activities constituting the violation, a document certifying owned copyrights, place the original publication of the works of an electronic or physical signature).
- Website Administrator reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. The User will be notified on this website of any and all changes introduced herein.
- User of the website accepts the change of rules without reservations and is obliged to obey them.
- These regulations come into force since 22 July 2015.